Saturday, June 9, 2007

Why most of my friends are men

There's one thing I hate about women. And I don't mean to lump all women together, but the majority of them are the same way. Women are two-faced. Backstabbers. If you are a woman, and you're not like this, then good for you. But the chances are, if you are a woman, you are exactly like this. I can't stand it. I hate the way women treat each other. They will say one thing to your face and the complete opposite behind your back. What's the point in that? I am not like this. I will tell you what I think of you just as easily as I will tell anyone else what I think of you. That's not to say that I just run around telling people off all the time. I don't. But, if you are my friend and you are messing up, I'm gonna tell you about it. I'm not gonna tell you how bad I feel about your situation and commiserate with you, only to go back to all my other friends and tell them what an idiot I think you are. Or what mistakes I think you've made. "But, Toni," you're saying to yourself, "why would you want to hurt someones feelings like that?" Well, let me ask you a question. Which is gonna hurt you more, your friend telling you that you're messing up, or someone else telling you that your friend told everyone but you that you were messing up? I would imagine it would be the latter of the two. And, of course, you'd say "well, why didn't you just tell me that's how you felt?" But you don't mean it. Because if your friend actually did get the nerve up to tell you what she thought, you'd say "oh, I understand" or "I see your point" or "you're right" and then go behind her back and smear her name all over the place. So, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I can't take it anymore. I can't take being made out to be the bad guy or the "bitch", if you will, simply because I'm not a two-faced, backstabbing ass. Women are petty. They are catty. They are jealous and spiteful creatures. Most women don't have the self-esteem that God gave a goose. If you are one of the lucky ones who has your self-esteem and self respect in tact, watch your back. Cause any moment now, there's gonna be a knife headed right for it. Men have many, many faults, but this is not one of them. At least, not on the grand scale that it is for women.

I'd love to say that, from now on, I will do just as every woman does. I will smile pleasantly and sympathetically to your face, and the minute your back is turned I will rip you to shreds. But, I can't do it. I just can't. I just don't have it in me to be that way. And that's saying a lot, because I can be horribly evil. But, even evil has a code. That behavior isn't evil, it's pathetic. It's sad. Because all it really says about you is that you have no strength of your convictions. You have no faith in your own thoughts. You are sad and pathetic and don't have the balls to tell the world what you think. You're so unsure of yourself that you can't even convince you that you might be right, or at the very least, that your thoughts are valid.

It's a sad statement on society. What have parents done to these girls? Why don't they think that they are good enough, or smart enough or even pretty enough? So, ladies, I have only one message for you. Stand up and be yourself. Speak your mind and say "to hell with anyone who doesn't like it." Why do you care what other people think? If they don't like you for who you really are, then fuck them. Or is the problem that you're so insecure that even you don't like who you are, so how could anyone else? Grow a set of balls, find your self-worth. That's why most of my friends are men.

No comments: