Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Computer Geeks suck!

Don't get me wrong. I have a great deal of respect for those that know the workings of computers, inside and out. My husband is one of them. But, seriously people, don't you have anything better to do with your time than to come up with new ways to screw with people? I mean, really, what purpose does it serve for you to have a bunch of different sites just randomly pop up on my computer? I'm not stupid enough to blindly click on all these sites, enter my personal information, and invite you into my bank account. It's just not gonna happen. So, I'd like to suggest that you take all that free time you have just lying about and... I don't know, get a girlfriend. That's right. I know it might be a strange and scary concept to you, but actually leave your house once in a while. Step outside into the sun. Breathe some air that isn't recirculated. Talk to actual, real, live people. And not over your web cam either. Actual face to face conversation. Do something productive with your life. Stop fucking with my computer. Granted, when you get a virus, it's of your own doing, for the most part. But, I promise you, I'm not going to pay you to get rid of it for me. I will take care of it myself. I am not your "target audience". So, stop being a douche and just be a decent human being for once in your life. That is all.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Toni. The compliment to sweet Dixie. And yes, I fixed my computer.

9 comments:

Dixie Dynamite said...

Glad to have you join me, dear. Glad you got your computer fixed.

Astrotherapist said...

Asocial (the bad kind of asocial)/irresponsible geeks and nerds are goddamnly egocentric idiots. It's especially their holier-than-thou-attitude that gets only matched by annoying hipster scum.

It's not like that people are clueles about technology, politics, the arts, literature and science; evil geeks are just stupid elitists...

Anonymous said...

they are really that evil!!??

talk about capitalistic robbery, but that is so insidous by those computer geeks who really misuse technology for their selfish sakes...

eat your heart out you technology scumbags -_-

Anonymous said...

Geeks aren't creating "pop ups" or viruses. It is generally Russian and Eastern European crime syndicates who write that type of malware.

Overoxide said...

I hate you. You cannot make a generalization like that. You don't get to question someone else's lifestyle, and make a broad term like, "All Geeks Suck". That is quite unenlightened of you. I just wish that you could be a bit less judgmental like that. I am all for hating people, but please, don't go around making statements like that.

P.S. We don't make retarded pop ups. Those are big, stupid companies who want your money. Sure, a geek probably programmed that ad, but does that justify such a brutal statement like "Geeks Suck" ?

You suck.. said...

Ha ha.. You suck balls.. You actually think that all geeks do is steal your money by making popups.. Seriously.. I believe that you are probably a victim of internet deceit.. So you are here to vent your anger..

Trevor said...

Yep, geeks suck. And not in the fun way.

Case in point - the nimrod blaming pop-ups on the Russian mob. Because if you're a geek, you're dumb enough to think the bratva would waste hours coding stupid crap rather than selling a stable of dyevs.

Anonymous said...

Popups and online fraud have nothing to do with computer geeks. A computer geek is simply a person with an outstanding interest in computers who naturally spends more time around computers rather than other activities. Saying that "all computer geeks suck" is just as ludicrous as saying that "all americans are fat"...

Anonymous said...

I lived with a computer geek once. He worked for the Department of Transportation. He had six computers in his house, all with flat screen monitors. He would smoke weed all the time and space out in front of the screens. Once I used one of his dishrags to clean the dishes and it got stained. He screamed in my face. I offered to buy a new rag. He stormed around ranting for about 10 minutes, never accepting my apology or offer to buy a new rag. I moved out later that week as the contract was tenant-at-will. It was his house and there was no way I was going to continue to put $1,000 per month in his pocket after being treated like that. He was technology-obssessed and completely incompetent when dealing with other people. He had a big house, two cars, expensive TVs because his geek job paid well, but he had no real friends to speak of - only drug buddies he would get high with. He's probably living in a version of his own personal hell as we speak. Oh yeah... and he was 28 years old and trying to date an 18 year old who wanted to have nothing to do with him.